CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

YAY!!!

Update time again.
Got a call from caseworker today. Caseworker is drawing up paperwork to close our case. It will then be passed on to the judge. We will have a court date so that the judge can reinstate legal custody. After that happens we will be getting a babysitter and I will be working like mad along with hubby so we can get the money saved up to move. DFS has decided that they are going to keep doing home visits even after the case is closed. Now I have to call lawyer and find out if it is legal. Anyone who wants in my house as soon as this is over is going to be met with, "Sorry, I don't let anyone I don't know into my house". If I get told that it is not legal for them to come in the house, they will get told, "I'm sorry, I have been advised by my lawyer to not let anyone in my house. If you have any problems with that then you may contact my lawyer."
So that is the good news at my house.
What is the good news at yours?

0 comments: