CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I haven't posted in a while

Some of you that read my blog, ok, who am I kidding lol there are only about 3 people who have read my blog lol, might be wondering why I don't post alot anymore. The reason that I don't post alot anymore is because this was started as a way for me to vent nonviolently. Because the way that I WANTED to handle things would not have been good for my case. But on to the good news!
We are being monitored (I know that I have mentioned it a time or 2 lol) until October 7th. That is 2 months to the DAY of our last MDT meeting where they said that they were going to only monitor us for 2 more months. I talked to my lawyer today and he said to call him the week after if we haven't heard anything and then we will find out what the hold up is. They said that they just wanted to monitor us for the 2 months and if everything was still going good then they would be motioning for our case to be closed. YAY!!!
So that is what is going on here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The only way to understand what you don't currently understand is to ask questions. (Just to quote all of our school teachers lol)
Mommy

0 comments: