CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Tracking Day 1

Well tomorrow is my first weigh in at WW which means that I have gone a week. So far I haven't really exercised or watched what I eat other than to watch it go into my mouth and on to my hips.
Today was a better day for eating better and I am going to do an exercise video or two before I go to bed.
Thankfully all of the cookies are now out of my house!
I get 31 points in a day so lets see how I have done so far.

What I have consumed so far today:
8 oz apple juice 2 points
1 cup flavored rice 8 points
9 oreos 12 points
strawberry kiwi capri sun 2 points
Hershey's Bliss 1 point
50 oz of water
Medium potato oles 14 points
small side sour cream 3 points
small side nacho sauce 3 points
10 piece chicken nugget 10 points
2 honey packets 2 points
6 T bbq sauce 3 points
Grand total: 60 points
Exercise: 2 points
TOTAL 58 points

0 comments: