CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm Back!

Well I have been away for a while so I thought that I would come and post again. The girls are going to Utah this weekend and so they are going to be having fun with that. J keeps telling me that Utah has lots of toys for them to play with. K has decided that we are no longer nursing becuase it is more work than the bottle. I don't mind all that much because I made it 4 months with nursing her which is better than I had done in the past. L is loving it over at our friend's house right now because she has 2 boys to play with and a cat.
The girls got me a box of chocolates and a balloon for Valentine's Day. J and L ran around the room bopping each other on the head saying "Love You" with each bop. We don't see them until next week.
Tomorrow we have a meeting with our case worker to find out what we need to get done before our meeting that hopefully lets us get the girls back.
But as I have just been informed by the person in the doorway, I need to go to bed because that meeting is at 9am.
Mommy

0 comments: