CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Peace and Quiet, Well, sort of

It has been unusually quiet around here lately. The girls have been gone since Friday the 25th. Tom and I have been using the time to get the house under control and a bit more child proofed. We are also making sure that all of the repairs that can be made to the house are getting done. I am also working with one of the agencies and they are going to be helping us get stuff in order and give the DFS people good news for us. Even though I know that the girls aren't here I can still hear them. I can't hear them talking but I can hear their voices. Thank God for picture phones because whenever I need to I can look at their pictures. I won't be happy until they are home safe and sound.

Mommy

0 comments: